A couple of days ago a cartoonist was invited to my brother's school for a learn-to-draw-cartoons assembly item, and my brother came back and taught me the stuff they gotta do during assembly (well, they only got round to doing Spongebob in detail, apparently, but never mind). Now, being the incorrigible girl that I am, I was irresistably charmed, so draw I did.
And then I decided that drawing alone is not enough, of course, so I kopped his sketchbook and re-drew, and kopped his colour pencils and began to colour.
Not enough, I thought. Needs a background colour.
But then of course it didn't look so very interesting, so upon my brother's instigation I continued to improvise on the background. Spongebob's house, maybe?
And while I'm at it, might as well go all the way. So in comes Patrick and his house, and little pathways, and sandy seafloor, and more shades of blue.
Hence this.
And because I didn't have enough of colouring (oh you horrible girl you) I helped him colour his penciled pokemon traceouts.
Sigh. I need to grow up.
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Pre-exam therapy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment