It's 4th of May in the afternoon now, and a few minutes less than 24 hours before my next paper commences.
When the rest of the world have already completed theirs, from faster-do-faster-finish SMUers to the start-a-month-early-so-that-we-can-end-two-days-before-NUS's NTUers, to the rest of the frolicking NUSers who're finally done with their papers after a two-week-long battle. My MSN list looks terribly long for a Friday afternoon: Jeremy ponders what phone to get, Cheryl points ecstatically to her newly pierced ears, and Derek is relishing the taste of freedom. I think I shall prudently remain "appear offline", lest I decide to give myself an early holiday too.
So how has exams been for everyone? Did you submit in all your relevant papers? Have you filled in your particulars properly? I forgot to write in my question numbers on the cover page of my Romanticism paper in my hurry to submit them in, so I shall make a public confession now, just in case :) It is always good to nurture such habits in our Leaders for Tomorrow, you know.
The day after my exams is voting day, but I am some ten months underaged, much to my dismay. Especially since Aljunied's been so happening recently. My mum gets to vote the first time in her life, though, so I shall make do with feeling excited for her instead. Woe to the people -really- staying in Aljunied, who apparently have ended up as MarineParaders instead. Or Clementians who are under some walkover arena... (See Derek? Hougang is a funky place to stay in)
In the past couple of weeks, every morning when I step out of the gate I come face to face with PM waving and smiling benignly at me. Several lampposts down the road there's WP and their benevolent beams, but right on top of the party poster we have a humongous lightning-sign looking like it's positioned to strike right down their middle. I am sure they did not consider the visual semantics, of course, but oh my.
Okay, break over, back to notes. Everyone else who've been on blog hiatus, come back and blog soon~!
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment