New layout for the new year :) Took a fair bit of tweaking around but I'm quite contented with the way it looks now... Had to make the transparent white background a little more opaque so that the words turn out clearer, hence the overlapping white edges... Credits have to go to blogspottemplates though, they have really pretty layouts over there.
Two parties that rounded up the holidays before sem begins...
Derek's birthday (where we heard Derek sing many many words! =D) 
More pictures here.
and Project WTF (a.k.a Weijin-Tim-Farewell) 

We'll miss you guys... see you both in a year's time yeah? Or in half a year, if we figure out how to get a live webcast of you to guest-sing with us for our concert =)
More pictures here and here.
I forsee lots more parties this coming year, what with all the girls turning 21... Embarking on the path of adulthood already, huh... *wistful* We all have to grow up someday, I guess... It used to be a fact that I was quite terrified of at some point in time, in the latter secondary-school years, the fear that people change when they grow, and that growing up meant growing away... And then I realised it doesn't work this way, for whaddya know, we're all growing up together, and changing together, and even if we do go away, it is never a forever--we still do come back to meet at some point in time. [To dear I-mei: I'll miss you! Write k? and update your blog too! Just so we know what's going on at your side...]
What's forever are the memories we hold, the friendships we've made, and even if some people never talk to you as much as they did before, it doesn't mean they've forgotten, or cared any less.
Feel any better now? :)
Eh, all these wistful contemplations. Small part of my write-more-thoughtful-stuff-on-blog campaign. We'll see how long it lasts... After all, school's about to begin, and then you oughta find me moaning about reading and writing again =P Which reminds me, I have an approximate 15 books this sem for lit alone, excluding extra poetry and so on...
To update, I'm doing Romanticism, 18th Century and English Renaissance for lit, Singapore film for SS, and Anthropology and the Human condition for soci (sounds darn cool, and it went for *phew* only 1 point, cos the exam date's a very late 5 May -_-) Interesting sem ahead =)
Okay, update done, your turn now, people... I shall now ponder whether to start reading a text, or maple =D
Friday, January 06, 2006
Rounding up the hols...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment