Thursday, January 19, 2006

*blink blink. blink. blink blink blink blink*

Putting on contacts -blink- for the first time ever is quite a -blink- experience. You're seriously poking yourself in the eye (and that's only the putting-in). The other problem is the taking out. *tears* That's poking two fingers into your eye and -don't blink, stop it- jabbing out the foreign layer on it. Ouch. Really, lor. The price one pays for vanity.

I shall keep my daily disposable lenses for performing days and for birthday parties *squeezes eyes shut. blink. blink.* I shall not look like I am -blink- fluttering my eyelashes at my tutors during lesson time, or tearing with emotion during lecture time, in order to lubricate the eyes.

Second time will be better. Now let me tear a little more to get my eyes to feel more comfy. Bit tired, better sleep soon, after a couple more scenes from Faustus.

On a totally irrelevant note: I didn't know co-op sells condoms, until today, when I was peering at the name-tag holders under the counter. When I straightened up I found myself face to face with a rack of colourful condom packets, positioned most conspicously, cheerfully in-your-face atop the counter. Well. Makes you wonder how happening hall life really is.

No comments: