Merry Christmas people~! =)
Listening to exclusive Christmas carolling videos now ;) Exclusive because no one else has the full set of them besides me, I believe... And there is actually nothing quite like listening to yourself as a part of a whole group, blending and bringing a Christmas carol to life =)
I realised that I haven't been blogging proper, long, decent entries for a while now, seems like the past few have been pretty abrupt and, at certain points, cryptic. Cannot be helped, have a few animosities regarding certain issues that I gotta come to a decision. (Not helping matters, am I?) But the feel of carolling with the choir has gotten increasingly better now, and the disappointment is wearing off... we sounded genuinely good at the Esplanade, and pretty decent at Europa last night as well, so I do feel much much better than I ever did during those repetitive muffled instances at Harbourfront Series 1-5 (Yuck).
Have uploaded several carolling pics, so if you'll check out my links on the bottom left hand corner you'll be directed to the respective albums. Hoping to take some more tonight. Shall photo blog a few of them in the next entry!
Saturday, December 25, 2004
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment