Thursday, December 09, 2004

Brisk update

Internet Explorer just hanged and my entry got devoured before it could be saved. Just when my writing juices were running dry. Bah.

Ok. A couple of quick updates.

Have a carolling competition this coming Sat, 7pm at Eunos CC, if I'm not wrong. Want to pop by to hear us sing?

Am on the verge of freaking out. Several mini panic attacks everytime I think of us up there before the audience, being judged for our singing. Am still very fond of O Holy Night cos it is such a beautiful song, but I have a feeling that the only emotion I convey when performing at this point in time is trepidation. And my higher end notes! Argh~! How can the seniors do it so beautifully, gliding freely over them like it's really no big deal? Gotta practice some more, sing sing sing sing sing...

We do sound better already, I think, very very much better. Just gotta squish this apprehension whenever a high note comes about... It's not like I can't reach it la, because when I'm not panicking unnecessarily I can hit it just fine.

Okay okay, rambling away now, not good not good. Move on.

I've finished The Da Vinci Code and Up and Down the Dales from RD Select Editions, and decided to break a little on my reading schedule for now. Anyway I am somehow very busy with one thing or another... mostly with singing, I think. The rest of the day is spent lethargically lounging in different parts of my room, mostly before the computer playing nonsense games, or working on drawings for my brother. Haven't cleared away this sem's stuff, but they have all been filed and stacked, so... *looks at stack* they can stay where they are, I'm not gonna move them anytime soon =)

Nightly carolling pracs for the whole of this week, and perhaps for the following week, too. Sleep with carols ringing in my head and wake up to hear them humming away still. Don't think I need to worry so hard about memorising them already, then -_-| Doo doo doo doo doo...

Oh, sent in my module preferences and major declaration today. As of now I should be heading towards a Lit major, because Lit is somehow more alluring than English ^_^ But we shall wait and see how the grades are like. If all goes well for this pre-allocation thingamajig, besides a Lit module, I'm gonna take Soci, Theatre Studies, French, and a GEM. Fun combination, yes? Interesting sem ahead, I believe =)

Okay, no more writing. Feeling too jumpy and too unsettled still, which kinda shows in the fragmented writing. Shall leave off here. Till the next time~

No comments: