Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Monday

I didn't go for Amplitude!

*weeps*

So wished I was there! But judging from the flood of emails it was a blast :) Congrats, you folks! I'm glad you guys had a tremendous lot of fun... it sure did translate into the great performance I heard that you guys put up, eh :)

And I see lots of delicious wardrobe-pictures *laughs* Sheesh, this is making me miss singing at UCC all over again. But no matter, there is still VO3 at UCC in June! *beams* I know I've said this before, but I love the dressing rooms!

In other news, I survived two tests today! Popped by the honours room proper for the first time this semester (discounting the times I poked my head in to say hi) and dinnered with Beni and Stefan and Kim, where juicy gossip and extreme hilarity over a certain "Eng Huat" ensues. (I bet two years down the road nobody will remember who Eng Huat refers to, but never mind -grins-) I must say, though, that Benita and Stefan's biblical vision involving Dr H driving a mazda takes the cake. I think I can imagine where I'll be spending future Monday evenings. *grins*

Went for Wai Lun's senior recital today, too-- arrived in a fluster some 10 minutes late (I thought it was UCC, hmm, and properly confused the security guard with a non-existent recital until he realised I was talking about YST) only to discover an entire troop of Reso folks stranded outside, late, as well. *grins* Recital went not bad, overall... loved the slower lingering melody in one of the first-half pieces (was it Vaaren?), but I think our protagonist seemed decidedly more at ease in the jazzy second half. Thereafter we all waited outside and demanded his autograph like proper fans should, much to his bewildered disbelief.

So yes, that was it for the eventful Monday... Back to random online nonsense before I conk out properly and catch up on much-needed sleep!

No comments: