Um, not so many photos taken, I realised. Oops.
But here's a few, anyhow:
S.Kang and me at our 大年初一 hotel buffet (And that's the first ever qipao-top I've ever worn)
Mum and Dad looking decidedly festive in red too
I'm the first girl of the generation on the paternal side of my family tree, and the only girl holding the surname as of now, because all my cousins are male. Gee. That's us at my fifth granduncle's home, with the newest addition... also a boy, but a very cute boy nevertheless :)
The 15 days of CNY aren't over yet, so there might still be more to come--meanwhile I gotta get back to work... Am already feeling a tad guilty for the super extended break I took in the first four days of the new year, woops. Till the next time!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
CNY
Labels:
chinese new year,
CNY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment