Representatives from the lovable orange tags =P (And the oldest in the whole reunion lar, can) Charm and Cynthia in full attire! (Oh man we still look like sec 4s...)
The Rosythian-and-SN-Sop-one pic, featuring beloved red tags Fel and Sheena
With Michelle, newly reunited in Reso, but always ever SN choir girls at heart =)
Nostalgic already?
Young oldies: lovely combination of white and orange =) (I like this picture!)
And I really really cannot resist doing a comparison =P
The standing position was really a coincidence, I promise!
We really didn't change that much, you know =P (Sheena is still taller than me! =( *laughs*)
One more, for old times sake... (if any of the orange-tag-sops girls catch themselves in this old photo they'll scream at me lar, haha)
Generations of SN girls, with our ever constant dear Mrs Ong =)
My heartfelt thank-yous to the special bunch of people who made this possible:
You girls rawk!
Monday, June 18, 2007
SN MegaReunion: Brief Excerpt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment