Sunday, June 24, 2007

Omg I've got no time to blog! No time for reflective entries again today, darnit. I miss writing in that intuitive, random, spontaneous way, luxuriating in a swirl of words, colour palettes of thoughts, the freedom in the random splashes of images and quirky little events that are of little significance to anyone else but you.

Like on Friday after work when I was semi-lost but feeling uber happy in my dressed-down t-shirt and jeans and flat shoes, mp3 player plugged in and humming Yesterday Once More to myself, strolling along the pavement without strict navigation, just a general sense of direction.

How good to feel like yourself again, even if it had to be a haphazard, dressed-down, take-unnecessary-detours-by-accident self, who still cannot sing relatively well enough, who is flustered by her own inadequacies, who is still slow, and oh, so many things... but how good it is to be yourself again, on a Friday evening with no plans for the weekend, no need to be anyone or anything else.

Such a luxury.

No comments: