School's starting soon. I haven't vaccuumed the gathering dust around my CPU and packed my table and wiped everything clean and pre-read a couple more books. I haven't discussed and planned with the other two girls, good and proper, the 21st bday celebration for a friend. I'm sorry for last-minute rubbish, and not picking up the pieces quickly enough. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
I'm a disgusting multi-tasker, and I had thrown in my attention for one thing at the expense of a lot of other things, and I didn't realise. Till now. Insensitive git, you silly girl... Can you please draw yourself out a little and pay attention to what else is going on with other people who mean something to you too?
I'm still learning from everyone what it takes to be a decent person. I still forget, I still mess things up, I still get things wrong, but I'm trying to communicate now, and I'm sorry for all the times I have waited for things to happen, and I will will will learn to be better, however I could.
Opportunity costs will have to be balanced to fairness. *apprehensive* I don't know what I got myself in, having pushed for the next big event to continue with such gusto, based only on instincts and certain upheld values, but I must remember never to leave other stuff out as sacrifices anymore. Not family, not friends, not schoolwork, not passion, not sanity. Balance balance balance Charm, okay?
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment