Tagged by Derek... So here's mine!
7 random things about me
1. I don't have a favourite colour, because I like the world in all its colours, and wouldn't have done without any one.
2. I don't like shopping in general, unless there is something to shop for, and unless the company is right :)
3. I express my thoughts better in writing than in speech
4. For some reason or other, I usually click well with December babies
5. I am a(n) (incorrigible) uni student who still reads newspapers only on Sundays and public holidays.
6. Yellow flowers make me happy :)
7. I'm a hopeless idealist on good days.
7 things that scare me
1. people. it's difficult to reconcile the idea that deep down, every being is good-natured and genuinely nice, yet they hold the greatest potential in acts of destruction, big or small
2. whatever threatens the well-being of my family and friends
3. inability to connect with people who matter
4. not living up to what I've been blessed with
5. singing solo. yes, I know -_- okok, I'll work on that, I promise...
6. not knowing what to say at crucial moments
7. ... can't think of anything else for now...
7 random music of the moment
1. Arms around the world. Love the song =)
2. Out There (from the Hunchback of Notre Dame)
3. Winter Light
4. Whoever finds this, I love you
5. 遇见
6. 家
7. Feeling Groovy
7 things i love the most
1. my family and friends. well okay, they're not exactly things, but I love them anyway :)
2. singing
3. writing
4. spending time talking and laughing with friends
5. home
6. the breeze that runs rustling through the trees and blows in your face, cool, welcoming and uplifting
7. swings
7 things i always say
1. Huh?
2. weiiiii...!
3. it's okay, you know
4. but...! but but but...! *trails off*
5. *disturbed frown* okaaay...
6. hmmm. *head inclined, eyebrows knitted* maybe lor.
7. eh... *sheepishly* i'm not so sure about that...
I tag anyone who is free enough to do this =)
Monday, August 07, 2006
7 things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment