Tuesday, June 13, 2006







Which One of The 7 Main Arts Are You? (Beautiful Pictures -- FIXED!)




You are ~Story Writing~
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




*laughs* I didn't know what results they had other than singing and acting, so this one was kinda a surprise... Though maybe it shouldn't be, huh? Writing comes side by side to singing in terms of all-time favourites, except that I get a stronger sense of how I form my writing than how I deal with music... yet there's nothing quite like revelling in a rich blend of lovely lovely music, the interweaving of many voices in a series of chords and movements, setting a scene, coaxing out a mood, sending your feet a-tapping in irresistable delight :) Although in stories there are worlds to explore, and selves to find, and lives to unravel... Whichever the art form, each one of them still wields their own unparallelled magic.

I love the combined songs!!! Come and hear Reso sing, every one of you, and reso-peeps, go sell your tickets and spread the joy! Seasons and Change are exhilarating pieces =) *blissful sigh* And it's interesting to be back singing as chorus again, haha... it's a different kinda touch that I haven't felt for a long time, mingled with the entrancing a cappella groove. Lovely ^^

No comments: