Am jumping on the bandwagon and trying out this photo-recognition site, where they match your picture with celebrity pics...
Decidedly interested to find out who I look like, I dug up a pic that I took with my brother last year.
Oi, this is not fair, can? How come he looks like Gong Li and I look like Tony Leung? *sniffs*
Scrolled down four more male celebrities in their fifties to arrive at the first girl on my list.
and again,
*brightens* That's better :) I have no idea who Jang Nara is, but she's pretty. *grins* And wL~ my brother is still prettier than me can. Zhang Ziyi lor...
Nair mind, I also got :P
But one percent away from Zhangi Ziyi we have...
It's okay, one must not complain about looking like shuai ges :)
Proceeded to rummage through my pictures folder for a different pic. One with specs, maybe. And look what we have here!
Auntie sha shou Bae Yong-Jun! Hmm. No wonder I get along so well with a lotta aunties. =D
Thursday, March 23, 2006
myheritage.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment