Last Sunday was SC's meet-up for Tracia's birthday at Dyn's house, where our dear girl is showered with lots of surprises!
I miss these girls so much.
Poor Eme and I were rushing essays well past 6, sending messages to each other over msn... so we missed the party altogether. I promised myself to finish at least half of my essay on Sat night, but didn't count in the probability of a migraine that killed off Saturday night and Sunday morning. -_- Finished the essay at 4.30am though, along with fellow online last-minute lit-mates :)
Sigh. I must never never never let an assignment keep me away from a good friend's birthday party again. I'm glad they had loadsa fun though, with all their ingenious little surprises planned for Tracia :) Oh, the endless chatter that leaves you with that warm fuzzy glow after each meeting! Like that time we sipped coffee and talked at cartel till past midnight after Clara's concert =D
I think...
I'm just glad that these precious people have a part in my life :)
Which was what I was thinking yesterday, regarding a seperate issue, how being part of a group where each and every person is indispensable makes you suddenly, acutely aware of how much the well-being of each person matters...
Odd sense of displacement at first, along with that kind of instantaneous mix of feelings I cannot quite put my finger on, but then I concluded, that if each and every one of us is gonna be doing all right, for now, and for the long term, then I'm okay :)
That said, I shall continue to snap at people who don't know how to take care of themselves. *glares*
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment