I just realised this blog is updated almost everyday. *horrified*
You've got two essays to write, my dear girl! Books to read!
And what's worse, I am, as of just now, a happy owner of Howl's Moving Castle the VCD.
Someone snap me out of this.
PS. I think writing lyrical stories puts me in a good mood :) It's very therapeutic, and I no longer feel like --- *shrugs* It's been ages since I wrote fictional compositions, and I used to enjoy them a tremendous lot. I still enjoy them, except maybe now I kinda realised that there's always more to a story that what you read, whether on the side of the writer or reader... the story meant something to me, maybe it will mean something to you, too... always something to take away, as Gill and Sharon showed me :)
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment