Sunday, February 26, 2006

Charm is quite happy! She finished her Faustus essay and her Joseph Andrews and Shamela, which she thought was never ending even though it was quite a hilarious read at certain points. Now she only needs to cover Shakespeare's sonnets, Marvell's poetry, Donne's poetry, Emma, and one eighteenth-century essay by Wed to be more or less on time.

Should probably also read Villette and some more Tristam Shandy, but that will probably come after the Vathek presentation. Oh, and must also remember not to start so last-minute for the remaining three essays [not counting the two due this week] and two presentations. Jeez... At least SS presentation and mini-film-project are group work...

Many thank yous to the people I've whined at throughout my essay-writing, you know who you are =) There's more to go, as you can see, so brace yourselves ;)

I wanna take intro to film for lit one of these coming sems! 6 movies might be a little less heavy than 6 books... At least the longest film will take you only three hours to complete... The longest book takes you weeks can...

Yay~ I shall talk nonsense and garble syntax and content and write out of point stuff, simply because I can! And not be graded somemore! hohoho! it's a luxury ok, i've been writing carefully all day.

oh crap, look... "There will be some printed materials available in the English Department for next week's lecture by the end of the week. They consist of extracts from critical writings. Please, collect and read in good time, as the lecture won't make much sense without them." *sobs* what, we haven't been reading enough? I know these "extracts", and they're not always thin reader-friendly pieces. And I just realised I've clean forgotten one module... I haven't touched Anthropology readings since eons ago! AHHHH!

I think I'm being very noisy here. Should probably retire to bed after perusing my next essay question and reading that nice interesting article in reader's digest that goes "don't be shy". For people who have yet to try this fun and interactive adjective clicking thingie, click here.

I think the next time I read this entry I'll probably get so aggravated with the small CaPs in the wrong places i'll delete this, or edit it. haha... but as it is I have no time anyway, though I'm dying to watch Howl's moving castle... Be resolute, my heart! Do thy essay!

can't believe the nonsense I'm spouting. bit delirious. oh well. till the next saner moment~

No comments: