I'm so glad to be back in Singapore! *flings arms out to embrace the world* I love home home home! The trip to Genting and Colmar Tropicale was quite lovely, minus a lotta... *frowns* tensions, or whatever you might want to call it, stuff that I would much rather chuck aside out of acute consciousness, so I'll gladly refrain from elaborating.
Tomorrow (today, technically) marks the first day of Reso Chlamp [termed coined by dear 'mum' and president Cheryl] and I realised, much to my horror, that I have not revised my Christmas songs. Eeks! I shall hum my way to Pasir Ris tomorrow. My backpack looks intimidatingly bulky, but I always like to bring slightly more than necessary, if only to reassure myself. Gonna sing sing sing again! *beams*
Shall blog again after the 8th. And must convince myself not to spend too much time on maple. *sigh* You're such a horrific girl, Charm.
More later =)
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment