I wanted to write a full Reso Chlamp photo-entry, but then I saw Celena's post, which just about covered everything beautifully... I've gotta hand it to her, she's a lot more hardworking with gathering and posting pictures than I am *grins*
Just one more photo here as a memento, though...
Amanda calls this a sanctuary, Shuying and Cel describes this as a horde of illegal immigrants, and 3za says it looks like a prostitute's den (disclaimer for 3za: joking only, hor...) but really, this is quite simply a bunch of the nicest girls you can ever find, anywhere. Right? *grins*
And it's true... Not only for the girls, lar, we have very likeable guys as well, only that we never managed to get an all-guy or a full-Reso chlamp photo... Never have I seen a bunch of crazier, louder, shriekier, more excitable lot than Resonators in a chalet, erm... playing heart attack. *laughs* Or an entire bunch of people taking pride in the most impossible things, like cheering madly for a wider waist or a bigger nostril, courtesy of a very noisy in-our-hearts-we-win purple team. (But black team randomly won these two categories! Teeheeheehee) All in all it's been a delightfully enjoyable, madly fun three days in chlamp, with food and songs and lovable people.
Next year I still want =)
Monday, December 12, 2005
Chlamp 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment