Monday, August 22, 2005

Cheeeesecake, anyone?

I feel like the help desk. So many emails, so many lists!

After tons of enquiries and RSVPs, I came upon the following, and have decided that THIS is my absolute favourite email of the day.

_______________

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
NUSacappella group:

Pick your fav cheesecake! Up to three choices only, please. =)

o Plain--oh-so-yummy classic cheesecake
o Caramel pear--classic cheesecake with delectable bits of caramel pear and a hint of caramel flavour
o Peach--cheesecake with delicious peach flavour and juicy peachy bits
o Coffee--savour the fragrant aroma of coffee in this unique cheesecake
o Marble--classic cheesecake with a twist: creamy swirls of chocolate
___________________


Nothing puts a smile on your face like the suggestion of having three lovely cheesecakes in your near future ^_^ I'm looking forward to welcome tea, aren't you?

No comments: