Thursday, April 07, 2005

Midi

Changed the midi at last... Longer was beginning to freak me out cos I think we've practiced it a million times over, and hearing it everytime I visit my blog(and I visit my blog a gazillion times a day, because I'm a narcisstic creature who love to read my own published works... Ok okay, I'm kidding, lar...) well, let's just say it gets a little overwhelming =P

So here's Somewhere Out There instead, until the next time I decide to tweak my blog layout. Love this song. Reminds me of my SN choir days, and also of the days in NY practising this song for talent-time with three other lovable people, whom I haven't seen for a long long time :| Till now the tune still has the ability to make me go "awwwwwww". Love the wistful melody and the gentle instrumental sounds tingling quietly in the background... Yep, hugs and kisses to Wenyi for sending me the site add! You can click here
to listen to all the nostalgic little tunes you've heard as a kid but can barely find nowadays =)

No comments: