(You have been warned.)
My arm muscles are screaming in pain. Alamak what's wrong?
Finished my portfolio. I'm in love with the world once more. Yay! Let's do some studying! (PS. I love my family to bits. It's mum and dad and brother to the rescue! Sets wouldn't have worked out so decently without them helping the clumsy daughter out... Thankewthankewthankewthankewthankew...)
Library is packed from end to end the last I checked. Man, muggers so totally creep me out. I have yet to start revision.
Exasperated mum to daughter, "You're just like the police in Hongkong shows... the things are stolen, the people are dead, the house is burnt to the ground, the criminal has escaped... and then you come in and go 'Huh? What happened? What's going on?' "
Man. She never does run out of analogies when it comes to telling me how slow I am.
We performed at the Black Box today! I LOVE our TS group! *draws hearts all over* They're such funky cheery 'on' people! Hohoho! I shall upload the crazy photos soon. And yes, I love TC and GS and even GC! more TC la but well... must not snatch him from his number one fan... hor Sharon hor? ;P
Oh and I love mudpies. And potato ^_^
More news after I actually BEGIN and ACCOMPLISH some revision for my TWO papers on FRIDAY. And when my arms stop aching. So disorganised and so messed up, but now that one important event is cleared the relief is refreshing, so we can get organised and get going! Yeeep!
Thanks to all the lovable people for your concern. Charm'll be fine. Charm'll always be fine no matter what... or so she believes... and faith can work wonders, so worry you not!
PS. (to SweeNgee: Try downloading ad-aware to scan and delete all the pop-ups and adware from your computer... it really helps a lot~)
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Incoherent and High... fragmented narrative
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment