Just to update you all lar, since the fever's down and all, and I'm beginning to eat without throwing up existent and non-existent food, and am up and about and not feeling weak and woozy and fuzzy...
I've developed rashes though, and it iiiiiitches. Drives me nuts. I'm now flushed red all over, and feeling rather aggravated at the fact.
Today's my *counts* 6th visit to the doc. Neighbourhood doc, 24hr clinic doc, chinese sinseh, and so on and so forth. Have a basin packed with medication of all sorts now. The final's verdict yet to be out, awaiting the blood test to see whether it is--or is not-- dengue. Better not be lar, hor.
Okay, going for more calamine lotion. I've been whining too much here! It's okay to ignore me, you know, people. I'm really very touched by all the concern but hey, I'll pull thru, no worries. I feel guilty seeing all the nice comments down the side. And Sharon dearest, thanks so much for sticking around that day!!! I really felt like a flimsy wispy paper doll. Probably acted like one also =| And I was really glad you were there =)
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks caaaaanot take it anymore~ You guys take care, I gtg le...
PS. Darn. I miss singing. And I don't feel like studying. How?
Friday, April 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment