Saturday, February 26, 2005

Went to school to print my kinship essay after EL lecture and quiz today. Opened the attachment of the essay I posted from home and nearly died-- what I saw was the half-done version... which meant that either I didn't attach the right file, or I didn't save my full essay. Sheer possibility of an unsaved essay scared me half to death... spent my entire four days of break on it k? Thank goodness I found the completed version in my comp when I reached home.

I'm acting like a feverish nut over my beloved essays lar... This is madness. What am I doing? How's writing essays gonna pave your way towards a brilliant career? Anyway, my ambition is to be a voice-over for Hollywoood cartoon Blockbusters like Finding Nemo and Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin. And to sing the theme and accompaniment songs that you hear in those movie soundtracks selling for 21 bucks a piece.

I wish.

Goodness knows how you get there anyway. They usually hire well-known Hollywood actresses with sexy voices.

Oh well. Since this does not seem possible in the immediate future I shall go back to bemoan my tragic fate. And plan my next essay. And stare at my term paper. And squeeze some remaining time to study for Soci. You know, it's only one Lit module this sem with only two essays. What happens when I take four Lit module per sem? That'll be 8 essays to write! 24 books to analyse!

Majoring in English is beginning to look appealing now.

..........

On a more positive note, my air-con is working! Oh joy!

Okay, back to work.

PS Ignore the frivolous talk, Charm's just kinda stressed up.

No comments: