Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sing it once more

Full dress tomorrow (today, actually) and I'm really really excited about it.

Reso concert is gonna be dazzlingly beautiful. I can feel it in my bones. I listen to the recordings and watch the flurry of choreography and my spine tingles in anticipation.

You guys must really, really come and watch. Aside from the fact that the concert means a tremendous lot to me, it's gonna be something that you're gonna love, too, I believe. Plus I have really really zai juniors that make me feel so tremendously proud to be part of Reso =D

So yes, if you haven't already heard this:

Vocal Obsession III: Reminisce is on Saturday, 28th June 2008, 7.30pm at the UCC Theatre. Tickets are $15 each, drop me an SMS anytime, or email nusresonance@yahoo.com.sg to book your tickets today! We're doing all the iconic songs we've grown up listening to, so it's gonna be pretty fun hear it live all over again and to sing along with us =) How better to relive those days than to sing them all together? =)

No comments: