I'm starving. At 2:45am in the morning =( Must conk out now, really. I spend more time before the computer than with anyone else in my family. And horror of horrors, I had endless nightmares before I woke up at 3 last night and yielded to panadol pills so that I could sleep without feeling like my head's splitting into two.
But God is good. I'm still alive =)
I'm supposed to blog about Friday night dinner with the comm at New York New York and KTV! I can't detail everything in pretty narrative form now, because I need to conk out in 10 minutes, so we'll just stick with the random little excerpts:
On needing to clean ears, or minds...
JE: ... but I need to fulfill my bond first.
WL: What? You need to fulfill your porn?
SH: How? Should it be salmon steak or chicken and prawn?
ET: Chicken and porn?
On kinky descriptions...
CY: *solemnly* Steak sounds exotic, but chicken and prawns are more... exciting.
On unabashed confessions:
WL: *removes knotted cherry stalk from mouth* Eh, it's a known fact, I'm a good kisser.
*clears throat* I think we shall not go into what was said about the margaritas.
Oh, and the fried mushrooms were way good. Always order fried mushrooms at (New York) square.
Highlight of the night has gotta be KTV, which was an utterly on-the-spot spontaneous decision. I've never sung KTV with Reso folks before, in my last three years. Horror of horrors. Anyhow Friday night KTV was uber fun! =D We established that we can wipe out the entire female population with Wai Lun on Eason Chan songs, ET on canto pop, JE on his high tenor solos (effortless, can!), and Jeremy on Tao Ze. Charm Loh's super zai on a*mei songs, Sumi on sweet solos (I must confess, she also reads Chinese better than me), and Su Hui on... anything(!) from sultry to angsty to Taiwanese-styled cuteness. Plus Su and JE are fantastic on shan1 hu2 hai3 lor. 卧虎藏龙 indeed. Oh, and I got to do my ancient Chinese songs. It's been ages since I ever sung them =)
Classics of the night include ET doing a constipated a*do number, Jeremy singing an a*mei song in a*mei range, Jia En and ET doing One Night in Beijing (!) and female descant for 不得不爱 (very distracting lar, can =P), Jeremy doing vocal gymnastics for every song ending and instrumental break, and the guys in general on 宝贝对不起, which got us all quite happy and high.
Immensely crazy... and hence immensely lovable bunch of people =)
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Friday Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment