Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wee! I just finished organising an outing. Very proud of myself.

Now for the next, all-important step: Ask for the permission to go out and hope for the best.

Man. How smart can I get? Heehee... girls who I might be meeting tmr better not read this. They'll just freak and die. What kind of an organiser am I? I haven't even confirmed if I can be out myself. *pause* Oh well. I've always been an optimistic creature ^_^

Bought myself a Chloe Agnew CD last Sunday, and have been listening to it. Love her voice. She's not extremely famous though, but think along the lines of Charlotte Church and you're about there. The music's incredibly soothing and the lyrics are meaningful and clean... It's so much more calming than the heavy pulsating music you get on the radio, which throws my senses into a frenzy and messes up my concentration.

I still cannot write and listen at the same time, though, it's distracting. People who can study while watching TV or listening to the radio still amaze me.

Darn. Content in blog has been dwindling steadily... humour and lyricism fizzling out with time, and I haven't been chronicling interesting, quirky stuff like I should have been. Procrasination, or self-consciousness at increasing audience?

I ought to get back to my previous style of writing again. At least I would be making more sense to myself... Oh well. Soon soon. When inspiration strikes.

No comments: